Thursday, May 8, 2008

We ventured out of the house Tuesday for our first family outting since Brady arrived and it went really well. I have no idea how I am going to do it by myself when Kerry goes back to work, which is tomorrow, but I am sure I will figure it out. The big concern is just getting the kiddos in and out of the car. My mom bought me one of those leash type backpacks for Jackson because he isn't much of a handholder but I don't want to treat Jackson like a dog which my dad says is what it looks like. I will probably try it out though and see if I get any weird stares from people. So on our first outting we went to Academy and got Jackson a tee ball set. Kerry is bound and determined to make him into a baseball star at the age of 2! He did pretty well though and actually wore Kerry out yesterday. Here is some video of the boys playing tee ball. Please ignore my commentary, just being a proud mama!

2 comments:

The Hake Family said...

Jackson is adorable!! I can't until he gets that baseball scholarship to Tech.

Mallie&Brandon said...

Ahhhh. already a little star!