So I have been a very bad blogger lately. We are still at my parent's house while our house is being renovated and they have the SLOWEST internet connection ever. It takes me an hour to just check my email. Needless to say, not much time to blog.
Good news on the housing front...it is almost done!! Well, the professional work is almost done. We have all our "junk" in the house just nothing put away. The hardwood floor people started the installation process today and they said it should be done by Wednesday. We are keeping our fingers crossed and plan on spending our first night there Wednesday too! We are very excited!
The boys are both good! Brady will be 6 months this week....time flies! Jackson is like a little man. I can have full out conversations with him now. I just smile everytime we talk...he is just such a little person. :)
A few friends and I attended the New Kids on the Block concert last night and it was so much fun!! The entire AAC was filled with 30 year olds who left the kiddos and husbands at home, it was great! A friend's husband surprised us with a limo to and from the concert too!
I will post pictures of the house, boys and concert as soon as we get into the new house. I am not going to even attempt that on my parents computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment