Friday, April 18, 2008

Six More Days!

We are 6 days away from the csection now and I am getting nervous! I keep thinking I am having contractions but I know it is all in my mind. Considering Jackson didn't come until 41 weeks and that was because I was induced, I don't think this baby will come early either. My doctor is out of town until next Wednesday and I really want her to do the csection so hopefully I can hold out until then. I know I am in the minority of women who actually want the baby to stay in them for a few more days!

Since I am doing this blog to remember some of the funny or memorable things my kiddos do or say we just had one. Jackson was trying to get a bandaid to put on his "boo boo" and he couldn't get the strips off it so he said in a mean voice, " I am so frustrated!" Pretty funny coming from a 2 year old! We laughed. :)

1 comment:

The Hake Family said...

Yeah! The inaugural post. Can't wait to meet baby Brady!