We enjoyed a great dinner tonight with some friends at the Gonzalez's house. We weren't going to go because I feel like I am about to pop but so glad we did. We had a great time and it might be our last family outting for awhile!
Our good friends Nicole and Ben Frenzel had their baby girl, Reagan Grace, today! She was a few weeks early but everything is great with her. We were hoping Reagan and Brady might be born on the same day but it looks like Reagan wanted to make her appearance a little sooner than Brady. Congratulations Ben and Nicole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so glad you got a blog!!!
Another blogger, yeah! Now .. we just need Tracy to get one.
Hey Kim! Yes I'm delivering at Arlington Memorial. Dr. Atkins in my doctor. Who is your prediatrician? I asked the doc this morning if he knew any younger doctors in N. Arlington and he said no most of them were older. I only want a younger one because I don't want him going and retiring on me.
Good luck tomorrow!!
Post a Comment