Monday, July 28, 2008

Girls Night

Saturday night we had a Girls Dinner at Kim South's house. We had so much fun, it had been awhile since the whole group had gotten together. Lacey is getting married Friday so we celebrated her marriage with a mini wedding cake and champagne. Thanks Kim for having us over!!

Lacey and her wedding cake
Photobucket

Sandy and Abbey
Photobucket

Holly, MayLan, me, Tracy, Roman and Lacey after some of us went for a swim
Photobucket

Kim S. and Abbey
Photobucket

Christy and Tracy
Photobucket

5 comments:

the_Tmac said...

I know Abbey. Did I teach with her at Sherrod? I knew her face before I even read the name, so I don't think I'm making this up.

the_Tmac said...

oops. i thought i was still on my sister's blog. i'm amy viteks sis in law. that comment might make more sense now... you don't knoe me but I think I know your friend Abbey. :)

Prazaks said...

Hi Amy's SIL! Abbey did teach Special Ed somewhere in Arlington but I am not sure what school. Probably Sherrod! :)

The Fletcher Family said...

Man, we are all so hot!

Amy said...

HEHEHE. Traci told me today she thought she was on Mallie's site and saw pictures of Abbey. I told her I didn't think she was on Mallie's. What a silly girl.